Mold can grow in any area with moisture. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have reported mold links to upper respiratory tract symptoms, including coughing and wheezing in otherwise healthy individuals. Mold can also destroy parts of a home infrastructure and lead to expensive repairs inside walls and floors. Our Los Angeles mold inspections are performed for two primary reasons:
- Locate the presence of mold so that it can be eradicated.
- Identify areas where mold is likely to grow to resolve risk.
Take mold off your list of worries
We all know that mold can be unhealthy. Does your home have mold growth? Mold can thrive anywhere, often becoming established in moist areas of your home where it cannot be seen.
When you request a mold inspection, you get our comprehensive analysis and report that makes your next step clear and straightforward. If your home is free from mold, we will help you take proactive steps to keep it that way.
Moisture & Mold Check’s high-tech and simplified inspection process
We’ve streamlined your inspection process so that you get the critical information you need at a reasonable rate, without any exaggerated hype about mold.
- Inspections are customized for different property types and tailored to resolve your concerns.
- We focus on discovering issues and problems that could lead to mold development in the future.
- Our extensive knowledge of general construction enables us to quickly focus on problem areas and recommend taking mold samples only when appropriate.
Why choose Moisture & Mold Check for your mold inspection?
- Unbiased findings and recommendations. Our responsibility is to deliver a concise, accurate, and actionable report. We don’t perform repairs, so there are no conflicts of interest or upsells.
- Professional teamwork. Our reputation is built on integrity. Our inspectors and office staff are all on the same page, determined to give you the most understandable, clear, and accurate report you could get anywhere.
- Certified inspectors: Our team of mold inspectors have passed certification courses and are fully educated on mold and moisture inspections.
- Experience. To date, we have completed over 20,000 successful inspections.
What are my inspection options?
- Full visual inspection customized to your property type. We do a careful visual examination of the inside and the outside of your home. We know what to look for to identify mold, water damage, and other moisture-related problems.
- We can use specialized tools to “see into” hidden areas to find the signs that moisture is collecting.
- We may recommend taking samples during the inspection to confirm the presence of mold
Who we benefit
- Homebuyers need to know what they are buying. Our Los Angeles mold inspection gives you the information you can use immediately in real estate negotiations, and arms you with actions to take to prevent mold growth in the future.
- Real estate agents love us because we are fact-based and non-alarming, should mold or moisture issues arise. We not only clearly define the problem, but we can also provide recommendations for remediation.
- Homeowners and property owners love us. We not only help them protect their considerable investment with annual inspections, but we also provide ways owners can be proactive concerning the moisture levels in the house.
Moisture & Mold Check
For more information on moisture and mold inspections provided by LaRocca Inspections, please visit Moisture & Mold Check!